Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Thursday, September 11, 2008

these days been listening to this song..the only song tat i listened for whole days..haha sounds kinda boring - like siaosiao:S dunno why ah.. like really match my heart..haha
nah..listen! listen!:D

Home - Brian Mcknight

Thinking back when we first met
I remember what you said
You said you'd never leave me
I let go of your hand
Built my castle in the sand
But now I'm reachin' out again
And I'm not letting go
Till you

Hold me
Mold me
Sometimes I feel so all alone
See, I gotta find me way back home
So why don't you
Shape me
make me
Wah me whiter than the snow
I gotta find my way
Back home

Master upon my knees i pray
I just want to be the clay
Put your arms around me
Place my life in your hands
Lord, I know I'm just a man
I know you understand
This time I'm not letting go
Till you

Anoint me
Appoint me
Somstimes I feel so alone
See, I gotta find my way back home
So why don't you
Chastise me
Baptize me
Wash me whiter than the snow
I gotta find my way

'Cause I'm lost and alone
I've been wandering
Long enough to know
Humbly I search for you
And I'm not gonna rest
Till you

Choose me
Use me
Sometimes I feel so alone
I'm on my way back home

So why don't you
Direct me
Bless me
Wash me whiter then the snow
I'm on my way
Back home

susah banget nemuin kapan buat bisa ..ahir2 ini sibuk ( peep! sibuk apaan ca?? maen yaa?? hahaha ) anyway exam ahir taun juga udah mau dateng..ahh, males juga sih belajar..tapi harus udah mulai revise dari skarang..abis banyak banget>_<
SMANGAT
ca!

this coming monday he will be here le:) (happy ah?) will fetch him..a bit late but nvm..hehehe=D hmm..looking for a place for him to stay here for this whole september.. anybody has empty room to rent? tell me yaa..tyty!

hmm..having band soon..dunno how to say how much i love my band:) i just love it lots lots! it gives me different feeling when i see my band-mates, wew! see my instruments, i mean.. am a flautist here..together with Ms.Sim, Mr, Lim and Ms.Soo ( sonfidential! cannot tell their names! XD) hmm..ca can say that they are fun to be with.. with their own characters.. senenglah pokonya to hav them as my sectional members:) i hope mreka sneng juga to hav me as their friends:)
about :
# Ms.Soo - she hav a very unique type of laugh..when you ask her to stop laughing she will tahan her laugh and after 2 seconds she will laguh even louder.. i like to stop her from laughing, then she would laugh even louder..wahaha

# Mr.Lim - Mr.Lim is my doubled-junior..he is in the same department in the board as me..and he is in the same section as me too! flautist! so coincident ya.. hmm.. he is a very skinny boy but he is naughty..usually make fun of Mr.Susu from korea..haha together with Mr.Leong..they two ah! very naughty ones>_< but frankly they are cute juniors!:) always listen one..haha it means they know how to respect those who are respectable! whahaa..kdkd:p

this is the special one..
# Ms.Sim - she is my classmate.. she is a half korean..and she wears spec like me.. on thing is that..some people say that we are look alike..yayay..but i dunno.. her face it fair and umm..she's chubby..her phone just crack..and the screen is the thing that's worst.. her phone is working as usual..but the screen is just black! ( alicia may like it!:P ) she can still can play the music change songs and even call her parent..haha that means she knows her phone! so kelian..this is her second time le...haiyah..this woman..haha

ah..band time le!! 2 p.m!! must be punctual ah! must be good example to my juniors..hahaha hmm..blog again some other time..

p.s : i love them deep deep!:)

10:13 PM;
write whatever you want here
disclaimer

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768. No part of this layout may be ripped or copied.
profile

MY PROFILE

lalalalala~
this is short & sweet ;)

move out

Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
tagtag

cbox anyone?
credits

Layout slaf;
Brushes PaperCuts
Image AutumnGoddess