Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Friday, September 5, 2008

heii yoo..today was pretty bad..was kinda of having a bad mood today.. because of the flour! today was thinking of making my very first and my very own mooncake, especially because my parents are here these days.. spent time to search for the ingredients with them.. was quite happy tat i found the thing to shape the mooncake, but then i found that the flour is out of stock.. the feeling of disappoinment filled me.. shaping my face into a miserable one.. tryin to cheer ur myself but it's just hard to do and easy to say.. wanted to spend time with them, since they're still here.. we did! after 'blanja-ing' at bedok interchange, we end up by reading books at bedok library for few minutes and for the rest of time, we slept! whaha.. i was reading a very old books, it has a nice picture at the very front page that pulled my eyes to take and read it.. the story is quite interesting, was struggling hard to continue reading..but kept closing my eyes..then i moved to the neverland that i've never been before..(lol) when we wake up, the sky was a bit dark, its was going to rain... and it's true..the rain fell and fortunately we reached home le.. we have big dinner whenever my mom is here..special food for every meals everyday! yeyeye! thats also one of reasons for me to really treasure my time with my parents.. today! for the very first time of my life i try fish head curry...wahahah it's nice, bapak ibu! especially the head part.. (abis aku suka bgt sama kepala ikan sih/ cause basically i do like fish head) finally i end up today by chatting with my classmates which kind of relieve my feeling.. plus one os michel buble's sad ones..accompanied me.. two of them are "lost" and "you don't know me" .... these are the videos so whoever who read this post can listen to them too:) lost
I can’t believe it’s overI watched the whole thing fallAnd I never saw the writing that was on the wallIf I only knewThe days were slipping pastThat the good things never lastThat you were cryin'Summer turned to winterAnd the snow, it turned to rainThen the rain turned into tears upon your faceI hardly recognize the girl you are todayAnd God I hope it's not too lateIt's not too lateCuz you are not aloneI’m always there with youAnd we’ll get lost togetherTill the light comes pouring throughWhen you feel like you’re doneAnd the darkness has wonBabe you’re not lostWhen your world’s crashing downAnd you can’t bear the thoughtI said babe you’re not lostLife can show no mercyIt can tear your soul apartIt can make you feel like you’ve gone crazyBut you’re notThough things have seemed to changeThere’s one thing that’s still the sameIn my heart you have remainedAnd we can fly, fly, fly awayCuz you are not aloneI am there with youAnd we’ll get lost togetherTill the light comes pouring throughWhen you feel like you’re doneAnd the darkness has wonBabe you’re not lostWhen your worlds crashing downAnd you can't bear the thoughtI said baby you’re not lostMmmm yeah yeah, yeah yeah,I said baby you’re not lost.I said baby you’re not lost.Oh yeah, yeahI said baby you’re not lost. you don't know meYou give your hand to meThen you say helloI can hardly speakMy heart is beating soAnd anyone can tellYou think you know me wellBut you don't know meNo, you don't know the oneWho dreams of you at nightAnd longs to kiss your lipsAnd longs to hold you tightOh I'm just a friendThat's all I've ever been'Cause you don't know meI never knewThe art of making loveThough my heart achesWith love for youAfraid and shyI've let my chance to go byThe chance that you mightLove me, tooYou give your hand to meAnd then you say good-byeI watch you walk awayBeside the lucky guyYou'll never never knowThe one who loves you soWell, you don't know meYou give your hand to me, babyThen you say good-byeI watch you walk awayBeside the lucky guyNo, no, you'll never ever knowThe one who loves you soWell, you don't know me ... well, i know that it's very squeezy an disorganise here..it's very hard to life with a com which the 'enter' button not working.. i think i must rest now, getting tired and tired.. post again somday..haha don really feel miserable after talking to someone else ya..good night!

6:57 AM;
write whatever you want here
disclaimer

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768. No part of this layout may be ripped or copied.
profile

MY PROFILE

lalalalala~
this is short & sweet ;)

move out

Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
tagtag

cbox anyone?
credits

Layout slaf;
Brushes PaperCuts
Image AutumnGoddess