Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Friday, February 1, 2008

first day of blogging??


yupp!hehe



but I do not know what to write..

want to type something, but it may be nothing=/



ok then..let me introduce myself..



you know what?!

I miss my hometown!

miss all the delicious foods..haha



by the way..
this is my bf and me=)

i miss him too!hehehe


must wait for 4months to meet him..


aiyoohh..so long-_-


it is better for me not to think abt him now..


think abt my study first!


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


STUDY..


how hard i try to stop thinkin abt him,


i will never be able to do it..


wkekekeke:p




my favourite colour is..


ORANGE!!


and


my favourite fruit is


ORANGE too!!



erm..dunno what to say next..


i think this is end of my post today..


i will post again tmr!^^


5:56 AM;
write whatever you want here
disclaimer

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768. No part of this layout may be ripped or copied.
profile

MY PROFILE

lalalalala~
this is short & sweet ;)

move out

Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
Links here
tagtag

cbox anyone?
credits

Layout slaf;
Brushes PaperCuts
Image AutumnGoddess